Saturday 2 May 2009

Who's that sitting on my seat?!?

Took this photo a week or so ago, having some fun with macro...

###

I went out to take photos of the Three Kings, some standing stones in the National Park. As I left the house and drove away, the light faded, the clouds came in and it looked like rain. So, a quick detour to the Battle of Otterburn Memorial (as I was passing it) to look for bugs and small things to shoot.

This little fella was having a glorious time sitting on one of the picnic benches - I tried a few handheld before nipping back to the car to fetch my tripod.

First go at using Noiseware Community Edition (it's free!) to reduce the noise in the image - the background was awful grainy, and I think it's done a pretty good job all things told. Further experimentation required...

No comments:

Post a Comment