Friday 27 March 2009

A nice drop of red


A nice drop of red, originally uploaded by Venn Diagram.

Revolutionising the blog! Just discovered that I can link my flickr account to my blog and transfer pictures directly. It's great, not only does it save me time, as I don't need to upload twice, but it also saves storage space somewhere, and hopefully the planet.

Last night's (only mildly drunken) shot of a glass of wine. It took a few glasses until I got the right one, you see.

Strobist: 360AFD through the background, 430EXII above camera left through a snoot. Had initially thought they'd both be at 1/16th, but on looking remembered that the 360AFD would have reset itself and so I've got full power. That explained a lot, I thought the light was a bit weird at the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment