Sunday 18 October 2009

Advice I


Advice I, originally uploaded by Venn Diagram.

I enjoy a good computer game, and play FPS for preference. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that a bit of tactics will get you a long way, like having a squint around a corner before running out like a twonk.

These are some Stikfas soldiers that I picked up in a sale a few years back, finally cranked them out of the boxes today.

Thought I'd go for a cartoon-style triptych for this shot to try and capture the different angles.

STROBIST: One 430EXII to each side of the box, one with a 1/2CTO gel, the other a straight red. Fired on a 2:1 ratio in favour of the red, using a 580EX on-camera as controller. My wife laughed A LOT as I was setting this up and taking the shots on the living room floor...

No comments:

Post a Comment