Sunday 5 July 2009

Radiohead (Tribute)


Radiohead (Tribute), originally uploaded by Venn Diagram.

[S'me, yet again - apologies if you don't like staring at my mug, but it's the only one that regularly agrees to be involved in my photographic adventures...]

EDIT: Re-reading the title, makes me think of Tenacious D's "Tribute", but there you go...

Just messing about, listening to UNKLE and playing with lights. Bit of a tribute to Radiohead, having just watched their excellent live show from a European festival.

Didn't quite capture the blue as intensely as I'd hoped, but you can't have everything. Where would you put it?

Strobist - Two sidelights, each a 430EXII at 105mm with "Bright Red" Honl filters and a 580EX on-camera as controller with a "Just Blue" Honl filter a
Attached. Ratio was 1:2.33 A:B with the two side lights being group B. Impromtu use of bedsheet to cover up the bookshelf behind my noggin.

Post was Photoship to posterise the image (but you'd guessed that, right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment